KömaSteel is an extremely bend-resistant steel composite sheet consisting of a polyethylene core sandwiched between two enamelled steel cover sheets.
Thanks to its ferromagnetic properties and its extremely hard and impervious surface, KömaSteel is the ideal sheet for a great many applications in the advertising and building sectors, e.g. perimeter board advertising, machine cladding, etc.
The sheets are also available in the KömaSteel Whiteboard product variant. They impress with their high-gloss white surfaces and are ideal for applications in the advertising sector and industry.
- For internal and external applications
- High bending strength
- Hard and robust surface
- Ferromagnetic (for magnetic film)
- Excellent digital printability
- High-gloss surfaces on both sides (KömaSteel Whiteboard)
- Ideal for use with plastic films (lettering)
- 100 % recyclable